Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cho, Fallon, Hader Plus on Their Emmy Nods

UNIVERSAL TELEVISION RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY® NOMINEES FOR “30 ROCK,” “LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON,” “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE” AND “SMASH”

"As the show enters its last season, I'm gratified to be nominated again by the Academy."
- Alec Baldwin, “30 Rock”
Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series



“I'm so excited to have been nominated for an Emmy, especially for ‘30 Rock,’ which is an incredible show and also for playing a deranged and deceased world dictator who has divided the small country of my origin in two. That's the best part. I think that's what I'd call iron curtain irony.”
- Margaret Cho, “30 Rock”
Nominee for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series

“So happy to get nominated! Can't wait to get back to the ‘Late Night’ office and celebrate! But first I gotta leave this theatre and change out of this Batman costume.”
- Jimmy Fallon, “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”
Nominee for Outstanding Variety Series and Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series

"It's a great honor, though there should be parentheses next to my name with all of the ‘SNL’ writers. And now I have to kiss up to the cast members of ‘Modern Family’ in hopes that they pull a Ving Rhames and give me their award when they win."
- Bill Hader, “Saturday Night Live”
Nominee for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series

"I'm so excited and honored that I'm nominated for my first Emmy for 'Smash.' I'm dancing across the room!"
- Joshua Bergasse, “Smash”

“Scott and I are thrilled to represent all our partners at ‘Smash’ and are so very thrilled for our friends and co-‘Smash’ nominees Chris Bacon, Joshua Bergasse and Uma Thurman, who make us smile, and in the case of Uma, laugh uproariously.”
- Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, “Smash”
Nominees for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics


for all comedy news pick up a copy of COMIC BIBLE MAGAZINE
HTTP://WWW.THECOMICBIBLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment